Top 10 Industries for Pay Right Now
With salaries across the UK jumping up by 4.1% last month, the latest data from CV-Library reveals which industries offer the highest pay packets right now.
In fact, after analysing over 175,000 jobs posted on its site in April 2019, the job board reveals that the IT, construction and engineering sectors offer the biggest salary packages right now. The top 10 include:
IT - £45,908
Construction - £44,720
Engineering - £36,709
Finance - £35,166
Property - £34,621
Automotive - £34,489
Marketing - £33,214
Education - £31,796
Design - £31,181
Recruitment - £30,353
If you work in the information technology or legal sectors and would like a confidential chat to discuss your sector's career opportunities, contact us!
- Facebook adopt Twitter hashtags
- Circle confirmed as No.1 advertiser in UK!
- Japanese recruitment giants are expanding
- Weird and wonderful questions asked in interviews!
- Circle to remain on the Cloud
- Criminal Records Check procedures deemed unlawful
- Number of UK Jobs Increases - again
- IT Security Survey
- 2012/13 UK Recruitment Turnover Grows by 3%
- 25% of Recruiters Concerned by Skills Shortage
- Salary rises planned in 2014
- More than £30K to replace staff, report finds
- Circle partner with Rische Group for New Office Design
- Candidate Shortage as UK Recruitment Booms
- 1 in 3 Feel Boss Favours Those who put Work Before Family
- Recruiters React to Scottish No Vote
- London Vacancies up more than 50%
- Recruitment Industry Value hits All Time Peak
- Press Reaction to Circle New Office
- Circle achieve Investors in People award
- Investors in People choose Circle for Article on Strong Employer Brands
- Circle Endorses Consultants with IRP Accreditation
- Nearly Half of UK Business Suffering Skills Shortage
- UK Recruitment sees third year of growth
- Staff Availability Falls in August 2015
- Circle finish above BBC and ITV to win MediaCity Football League
- 55% of UK Businesses suffering Skills Shortage
- Work from Home, or Pay Rise?
- UK Sees Standout Job Growth in September
- Workplace Stress Causing Problems in Majority of Workplaces
- UK ranks 3rd in Global Talent Competitiveness
- Majority of UK Workers Seeking New Role
- Office Workers want Flexible Hours
- Most Awkward Office Conversations Revealed!
- Over half of Brits admit to haggling over job offers!
- Developers Happy to take Pay Cut to contribute to Wider Business
- 22% of Candidates review their Interviewer’s Social Media
- Half of employers say Brexit will worsen skills gap
- Employers Neglecting Mental Health of Stressed Staff
- Job Vacancies Rise by 7.6%, as Market Strengthens
- Many Jobseekers Can’t Resist Lying on CVs
- Computer languages now earn you more than additional human language
- Jobs without a degree can pay more than £50,000
- Revealed: The pressures causing employees to act unethically in their workplace
- 60% of UK employees think they could better their boss
- Brits spend up to 46% of their monthly salary on Christmas celebrations!
- Opening Christmas presents, or opening your inbox?
- The UK recruitment industry grew by 11% to £35.7 billion in 2017/18 despite ongoing Brexit uncertainty
- Research reveals the office traditions Brits want to get rid of this year!
- Survey reveals UK organisations suffer from ‘Non-Starter Syndrome'
- Nearly half of Brits don’t feel comfortable asking their employer for pay rise
- Average pay packets £3k higher than 2 years ago
- Circle now in Manchester City Centre
- Brits prefer new skills over pay rise or promotion this year
- Nearly two thirds of UK workforce want to change career path
- Do Employees Work Well from Home?
- UK Falling Behind in Global Skills Race?
- A third of UK office workers are still not offered flexible working
- One in two Brits looking to change jobs in 2020
- Top trends in Recruitment in 2020!
- The best cities for hiring in 2020
- Employers are looking into the future with confidence