UK Recruitment sees third year of growth
The UK recruitment sector has shown a third year of strong performance.
New research from Deloitte and APSCo (the Association of Professional Staffing Companies) illustrates that over 80% of firms reported an increase in net fee income, with average weighted growth across all respondents to the survey at 12%.
"The sector continues to improve," said Circle MD Steve Ricketts, "which is not only satisfying for those operating within it, but should also be welcome news for all in business as the recruitment sector is a key indicator of the UK's economic health, almost always experiencing economic upturns and downturns before most sectors of industry".
- Facebook adopt Twitter hashtags
- Circle confirmed as No.1 advertiser in UK!
- Japanese recruitment giants are expanding
- Weird and wonderful questions asked in interviews!
- Circle to remain on the Cloud
- Criminal Records Check procedures deemed unlawful
- Number of UK Jobs Increases - again
- 2012/13 UK Recruitment Turnover Grows by 3%
- 25% of Recruiters Concerned by Skills Shortage
- Salary rises planned in 2014
- More than £30K to replace staff, report finds
- Circle partner with Rische Group for New Office Design
- Candidate Shortage as UK Recruitment Booms
- 1 in 3 Feel Boss Favours Those who put Work Before Family
- Recruiters React to Scottish No Vote
- London Vacancies up more than 50%
- Recruitment Industry Value hits All Time Peak
- Press Reaction to Circle New Office
- Circle achieve Investors in People award
- Investors in People choose Circle for Article on Strong Employer Brands
- Circle Endorses Consultants with IRP Accreditation
- Nearly Half of UK Business Suffering Skills Shortage
- Staff Availability Falls in August 2015
- Circle finish above BBC and ITV to win MediaCity Football League
- 55% of UK Businesses suffering Skills Shortage
- Work from Home, or Pay Rise?
- UK Sees Standout Job Growth in September
- Workplace Stress Causing Problems in Majority of Workplaces
- UK ranks 3rd in Global Talent Competitiveness
- Majority of UK Workers Seeking New Role
- Office Workers want Flexible Hours
- Most Awkward Office Conversations Revealed!
- Over half of Brits admit to haggling over job offers!
- Developers Happy to take Pay Cut to contribute to Wider Business
- 22% of Candidates review their Interviewer’s Social Media
- Half of employers say Brexit will worsen skills gap
- Employers Neglecting Mental Health of Stressed Staff
- Job Vacancies Rise by 7.6%, as Market Strengthens
- Many Jobseekers Can’t Resist Lying on CVs
- Computer languages now earn you more than additional human language
- Jobs without a degree can pay more than £50,000
- Revealed: The pressures causing employees to act unethically in their workplace
- 60% of UK employees think they could better their boss