Circle finish above BBC and ITV to win MediaCity Football League
Circle are delighted to announce that our 5 a side football team has won the MediaCity Summer League!
Circle held off stiff competition from BBC, ITV and several other MediaCity teams to finish top of the league in September. The top four teams also played in a playoff competition during the following two weeks - which Circle also won!
The manager of the team, Paul Vidler, was pleased: "It is a fantastic achievement to win the league in only our second attempt. We are confident of defending our title in the winter league".
- Facebook adopt Twitter hashtags
- Our 10th Birthday edges closer!
- Criminal Records Check procedures deemed unlawful
- Number of UK Jobs Increases - again
- Circle Fantasy Football - win an iPad!
- 2012/13 UK Recruitment Turnover Grows by 3%
- 25% of Recruiters Concerned by Skills Shortage
- Salary rises planned in 2014
- More than £30K to replace staff, report finds
- Graduate Vacancies on the Increase
- Circle partner with Rische Group for New Office Design
- Candidate Shortage as UK Recruitment Booms
- 1 in 3 Feel Boss Favours Those who put Work Before Family
- Recruiters React to Scottish No Vote
- London Vacancies up more than 50%
- Recruitment Industry Value hits All Time Peak
- Press Reaction to Circle New Office
- Circle achieve Investors in People award
- Investors in People choose Circle for Article on Strong Employer Brands
- Circle Endorses Consultants with IRP Accreditation
- Nearly Half of UK Business Suffering Skills Shortage
- Circle to play BBC and ITV in Football League
- UK Recruitment sees third year of growth
- Staff Availability Falls in August 2015
- 55% of UK Businesses suffering Skills Shortage
- Work from Home, or Pay Rise?
- UK Sees Standout Job Growth in September
- Workplace Stress Causing Problems in Majority of Workplaces
- Majority of UK Workers Seeking New Role
- Most Awkward Office Conversations Revealed!
- Over half of Brits admit to haggling over job offers!
- Developers Happy to take Pay Cut to contribute to Wider Business
- 22% of Candidates review their Interviewer’s Social Media
- Half of employers say Brexit will worsen skills gap
- Employers Neglecting Mental Health of Stressed Staff
- Many Jobseekers Can’t Resist Lying on CVs
- Computer languages now earn you more than additional human language
- Jobs without a degree can pay more than £50,000
- Revealed: The pressures causing employees to act unethically in their workplace
- 60% of UK employees think they could better their boss
- Brits spend up to 46% of their monthly salary on Christmas celebrations!
- Opening Christmas presents, or opening your inbox?
- The UK recruitment industry grew by 11% to £35.7 billion in 2017/18 despite ongoing Brexit uncertainty
- Research reveals the office traditions Brits want to get rid of this year!
- Survey reveals UK organisations suffer from ‘Non-Starter Syndrome'