Visualfiles Developer - London/Hybrid Working
Visualfiles Developer with excellent Visualfiles development experience. is required by a leading UK law firm based in Central London. You will be required to come into the office 3-4 days a week initially for the first 2 months to familiarise yourself with the culuture and systems. After the initial 2 months you will be then be able to work from home 2-3 days a week where more flexibility will be given.
You will be responsible for the delivery of application development to that help their users and clients drive improvement within the firm through dynamic case management applications. It is a key role in the business and you will have a lot of autonomy in the role.
- Development background with at least 4 years' experience of designing, developing and delivering bespoke legal applications.
- Prior VisualFiles development
- Experience working under an Agile software development environment
- Commercial awareness and inquisitiveness that allows you to understand the challenges faced by the firm and its clients and develop solutions to match.
- Ability to quickly identify projects that may be at risk, communicating early to manage expectations accordingly.
- Has an innovation mind-set, with the willingness to experiment and explore new ways of delivering technology solutions.
- Develops applications with security in mind, protecting data at all times.
The main duties of the role would include:
- Technical development - responsible for developing business solutions that interface with the line of business applications of the firm as well as customising and configuring off the shelf software;
- Develop the case management system in order to ensure continual optimisation of business efficiency and procedures;
- Support the integration of VisualFiles with other firm wide packages including the practice management system;
- Propose, design and implement new and innovative systems and analyse existing systems to determine opportunities for streamlining and performance enhancement;
- When required, assist with business process analysis with a view to further enhancing and developing workflow processes;
- Work closely with the Projects team with a view to mapping out projects
- Workflow and integration development - building process improvement workflows across the line of business application stack using the platforms available. Assisting others to integrate workflows into line of business applications;
- Database development - designing data structures and access methods to support any custom development;
- Data analysis - building applications that allow for accurate management information and reporting, integrating case and financial data into developed applications;
They are looking to pay a starting salary of between £50k - £65k + Benefits including hybrid working. To apply please send your CV to shaariq.rashid @circlerecruitment.com or call me on 0161 877 9200 for more information
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.