UX Consultant - Manchester - DV Security Clearance
UX Consultant with excellent experience UX, User Experience, User-centric design, UI Design is required by a leading global consultancy.
You must already hold DV (Developed Vetting) Security clearance to apply for this role
Working with some high-profile clients such as the MoD & government, you will be working on some of the most interesting UX projects going on at the moment.
They will look at a range of people, UI designers, UX researchers, product, BA, as long as you have UX passion and experience.
- Must hold a valid and current DV (Developed Vetting) Security clearance
- Experience applying a User Centric Design approach to digital and software projects, working closely with end users and stakeholders.
- Comfortable producing high-quality UX outputs including Personas, Journey Maps, Blueprints, Site Maps/IA.
- Experience at creating wireframes, functional specifications and interactive prototypes using suitable software (Figma / XD / Sketch).
- Planned and led User Research sessions to capture insights and needs and play this back to client stakeholders with a suitable narrative.
- Working effectively in multi-disciplinary teams and with End Users, to understand, research and design digital solutions.
- GDS (Government Digital Services) experience.
- Knowledge in one of: Information Architecture; Service Design; Interaction Design; UI Design; Design Systems; Visual Design.
- Relevant qualifications or certifications in UCD.
- Previous consulting experience: a track record in client engagement and delivery.
You will be instrumental in the research, design and delivery of digital experiences to our prestigious clients; working with their end-user and customer communities to gather insights, produce prototypes and gather feedback on designs.
This will involve you championing and advocating user-centric/Human Centric approaches to ensure that solutions and functionality are based on valid User Needs. You'll work in Agile/Scrum environments where you will lead and facilitate workshops and research sessions, to understand the users' pain points, journeys and needs; before translating requirements into solutions using wireframes, prototypes and generating User
My client is looking to pay a salary of between £50,000 - £80,000. They offer some great benefits, including a Bonus, 10% Pension, and flexible work, i.e. working from home. If needed to go to the client site, full expenses will be paid
To apply press apply now or send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com or contact me on LinkedIn
UX Consultant / UX Design / User Experience / Manchester - DV Clearance
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.