Salary: £350 - £450 per day (inside IR35)
Location: On site in Gosport
Contract Duration: 11 months
We are currently looking for a Trainer to join the personnel and training team, working with a government client. This Trainer role is based full time on site in Gosport. The contract for the Trainer position is initially for 11-months, offering a daily rate within the range of £350 to £450, operating inside IR35.
Security Clearance: Security Check (SC Clearance)
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role, it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- Train and educate aeronautical engineering (AE), electronic and mechanical engineering (EME), nuclear and marine engineering (MarE) and communications and information systems (CIS) personnel in order to meet the Defence requirement.
- Recent relevant experience and a recognised qualification minimum ONC in the post field of expertise.
- Candidates should have served a recognised Fitting and Turning engineering apprenticeship or a relevant alternative period of training and to have obtained a relevant Level 3 national qualification (HNC/HND) in Engineering or a closely related subject
- At least 5 years recent relevant practical experience
- A recognised teaching qualification (DTTTv2/CERT-ED/PGCE/Level4 Qualification in Education).
- Assess training as required by the Assessment Specification.
- Maintain records of student attendance and performance during training.
- Ensure that all records and feedback are promptly returned to the relevant sections Training Standing Orders and Processes.
- Initiate appropriate action for non-attendees or failures.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of classrooms/laboratories/Workshops and materials used by M3 MA8.
- Carry out Ship Auxiliaries systems theoretical and practical instruction
- Act as the Maintenance and Auxiliaries Module Responsible Instructor (MRI) and maintain up to date Instructional Specifications, Dockets and other documentation
- Supervise and mentor trainees during their periods of instruction paying attention their safety and wellbeing, reporting concerns to line management
- Prepare and deliver training as required by the Instructional Specification
- Prepare course documentation, assess and mark tests and examinations, develop new course material as required and the minor maintenance and repair of training equipment and training aids.
- Experience is required in all aspects of fitting, turning, milling and grinding as well as being to interpret engineering drawings in accordance with BS8888.
If you are interested in the above role, please click Apply Now and send a CV for immediate review.
Sc Cleared, Sc Clearance, Security Cleared, Security Clearance, Cleared To A High Government Standard, Security Check, Security Vetting Clearance, Sc Level, Instructor, Instructions Officer, Learning And Development, Learning & Development, L&D, Training Analyst, Learning Analyst, Training Manager, Learning Manager, Training Lead, Learning Lead, Training Consultant, Learning Consultant, Training Coordinator, Training Co-Ordinator, Learning Coordinator, Learning Co-Ordinator, Trainer, Training Coach, Learning Coach, Lecturer, Teacher, Teaching, Tutor, Development Coach, Development Advisor, Development Adviser, Development Officer, Development Analyst, Development Manager, Development Lead, Development Consultant, Development Coordinator, Development Co-Ordinator
#vacancy #jobadvert #recruit #hiring #jobsearch #careers #talent #recruitment #job
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, Circle and our Client guarantees to interview all candidates who have a disability and who meet all the essential criteria for the vacancy. In cases where we have a high volume of candidates who have a disability who meet all the essential criteria, we will interview the best candidates from within that group.
If you qualify, please notify us on igs @circlerecruitment.com. We will be in touch to discuss your suitability and arrange your guaranteed interview.
Should you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the recruitment process or if there is a better way for us to communicate, please do let us know.