Remote UK Wide
Are you the of curious type of passionate techie / hacker who loves solving complex problems? Have you been elbows deep in tech as a hobbyist for a while? Perhaps you are studying for your OSCP and keen to get into your first pentesting role, having worked in IT for a few years? Maybe you're a developer, sysadmin, cloud or inf engineer, lacking the excitement in your day-to-day job, and wanting more? To be clear, we CAN accept truly remarkable graduate-level people, but the STRONG preference is a little IT or IT Security experience in a different capacity.
This is an excellent role for with a great cyber security company, with an immediate path to red teaming. We are looking for the next generation of offensive security professionals, to get right into the exciting stuff. Inventive disruptive people, who want to do things differently - making a change from the rise and repeat.
Why this role would be great for you:
- Flexible working
- Amazing training and development by some industry leaders
- Join a growing and secure business
- Immediate path to red teaming for those with the skills
- The opportunity to really get your hands dirty, and contribute to research efforts, IP, tools, etc.
This would be the perfect role for someone who's already working in IT, and just absolutely loves security. The type of person who would be hacking and solving problems just for fun even if it wasn't your job! If your kind of hobbies are exploiting boxes on HTB, perhaps with a few interesting repo's and reports on your former CTFs, then we would love to speak to you.
Some things we would love to see on your CV:
- Some existing hands-on IT experience. Maybe as a developer, sysadmin, inf engineer etc
- Some experience with Kali Linux, pentesting - as a hobby or as part of your work, with evidence to support this.
- Very active on Hack The Box, Try Hack Me, or similar hands-on learning platforms (NOT just walkthroughs!)
- Generally comfortable with a range of technical tools, good network and fundamentals, Active Directory Knowledge, strong Linux experience, scripting ability
- A real interest in all things cyber security, and passion to learn more!
- OSCP or close to achieving
- Great oral/written communication skills.
Click 'apply' or send your CV directly to me at dana [dot] panahi [at] circlerecruitment [dot] com
Cyber Security | Offensive | Pentesting | Penetration Testing | Exploiting | Exploits | Github | Threat Intelligence | Vulnerability Management | Attack Surface | Hack The Box | Computer Science | OSCP | OWASP | CEH | Try Hack Me | THM | HTB | Red Team |
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.