Technical Cyber Project Manager
I'm a security specialist recruiter looking to speak to experienced Technical Project Managers for an exciting new role with a progressive and growing cybersecurity-oriented company who deliver managed security and cloud management services to companies all over the UK!
Why this role would be great for you:
- Fully remote in the UK
- Work on a broad range of interesting and challenging technical cyber security and IT projects
- Employer is experiencing really good growth and investing heavily into team growth, knowledge, and technology
This is an outstanding role for a creative and smart thinking project manager looking to take the next step in their career and grow with a progressive business.
Things we would love to see on your CV:
- Experience delivering and managing technical project management lifecycles, including budgets, reforecasting and identifying variances
- Experience delivering Cyber Security Solutions
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- MS Project Management, Visio, Jira, Monday or similar project management tools
- Experience managing stakeholders and clients
- Cloud and scalability of infrastructure experience (Azure, AWS etc)
- Excellent written and oral communications
To apply send your CV through this platform or directly to me at dana [dot] panahi [at] Circle Recruitment [dot] Com (and I'm also on LinkedIn for UK eligible job seekers!)
Security | Project Management | Agile | Technical Project Management | Project Manager | Azure | AWS | Cloud | Project Management Lifecycles | MS Project Management | Visio | Jira | Monday | Stakeholders | Communications |
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.