SQL Database Administrator - Peterborough
SQL Database Administrator / SQL DBA with at least 3 years SQL database, SQL data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL experience is required by a leading company in Peterborough
You must live and breathe SQL, be obsessed with SQL database's and want to continue to progress. This role sits in a SQL Server 2017 & 2019 environment but are looking to upgrade to 2022. They are also currently revamping their old systems and building brand new software databases with the latest technology stack. You must have ideally at least SQL Server 2016 / 2017 experience but have the willingness to use SQL Server 2019
- 3 years of SQL Server 2016 / 2017 / 2019 experience
- Experience in a SQL Database Administration role
- Experience of medium to large scale SQL Server Databases with SQL Data Backup, recovery and security
- SQL Big Data & Data warehousing
- SSIS, SSAS, Power BI
- SQL Server 2017
The role is for one of the Peterborough's leading companies. This role is for the candidates who love SQL and wants to bring new ideas to the table. It is a large but growing SQL technology environment and this person will play a major part in the continuing development.
The purpose of the Database Administrator would be to develop, manage and maintain the SQL Server environment, ensuring data integrity, security, availability, performance and manageability across all SQL servers and databases. You will also work with developers and other members of the team to help them improve their SQL knowledge
Main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all aspects of SQL database administration, design and maintenance as defined by the Head of IT
- Responsible for providing the design of the database solutions.
- Heavily involved in backups, restores, recovery models, Clustering, mirroring, and Replication
The projects are fresh, new and including new builds as well as on-going support.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 + an excellent benefits package
To apply please send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Keywords: SQL Database Administrator - SQL Server 2017 / 2019 - Peterborough
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.