Solutions Architect - Liverpool - Hybrid Working
My client in Liverpool looking for a Solutions Architect who can help with lots of new software development projects (Mainly in C#.NET, Azure, SQL etc) & medium/large-scale Azure projects. This could suit a current Solution Architect, looking for a fresh challenge or a Principal / Lead Software Developer looking for a step up to a true software-based Solution Architect role. There are so many varied and exciting projects to get stuck into currently, so you will always be kept busy that is for sure.
As one of two Solution Architects in this team, you will have the opportunity to take ownership in delivering leading technology, system design and methodologies. You will liaise with various departments across the business to develop and support business initiatives.
The kind of person we are looking for:
- A seasoned Solution Architect who comes from a coding background needs to understand and strip back technology, and what it does, and they have the ability to get into the business and ask questions on what they are using, how it works etc.
- The Solution Architect must be able to speak the language of the developers, including getting their buy-in and getting them on board.
- Ideally some experience in large and complex solution design projects
- Cloud software/solution architecture experience in Azure
- Ideally have worked in a DevOps environment.
- Ability to get to grip with new technologies every day, so this person will be learning a lot, asking different stakeholders different questions while looking up maybe new tech to use that fits the project.
- Someone enthusiastic about solution architecture has a real passion for designing and implementing solutions within technology.
- Any experience liaising with multiple departments, such as software engineering, infrastructure & security would be a bonus.
- Coming from a Microsoft background such as C#.NET, SQL, Azure etc would be very useful.
You will be running a mix of small, medium & large-scale projects and getting involved in all areas of the company, from the new product features, cloud development, IT security, upgrading old legacy systems to the cloud, back-office systems, mobile applications, web applications etc.. the list goes on… You shall work with all areas of the business, including infrastructure, software engineering, security, product etc.
The organisation is offering a salary of between £70,000 - £75,000 + a range of peripheral benefits including home working 3 days a week. If the above sounds like something you would be interested in, please press APPLY NOW.
Alternatively, send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com or call me on 0161 877 9200 to find out further details.
Keywords - Solutions Architect / Software / .NET / Azure / Cloud / C# / SQL
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.