Software Delivery Manager / Scrum Master - Liverpool
Software Delivery Manager / Scrum Master with excellent experience in software delivery is required by a leading company based in Liverpool. This role is key to the success of the software development team, with an opportunity to influence standards, principles, and ways of working.
- Working in an Agile delivery lifecycle (Scrum/Kanban). Being a Scrum Master would be a bonus
* A track record of managing software delivery in a fast-paced business.
* Experience in managing onsite, remote teams and external suppliers as well as working with Product Owners, Architects and Developers to shape and initiate the pipeline of work.
* Great communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
* Experience in delivering usable / optimised solutions across web & enterprise platforms.
You will work with the software development team to identify solution definitions and to size leading to sprint delivery forecasts, working in a Scrum Master capacity This will include leading the various agile ceremonies and driving best practices and continuous improvement in these areas
Some Duties include:
- Lead Software projects and work requests throughout the SDLC and interact with multiple stakeholders (Third-party, Product Managers, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Operations, and technology teams.
* Transform customer and client requirements into defined user cases that multiple stakeholders can fully understand and create design requirements
* Manage a range of relationships with internal partners to ensure alignment on project/work objectives, critical tasks and milestones.
* Be accountable for your software delivery ensuring cost, time & quality are achieved in line with business plans, removing barriers where required.
* Run multiple software delivery projects at any one time
* Promote the use of agile techniques throughout the business.
You have to be confident and experienced in working with non-technical business stakeholders to elaborate their vision into clear business requirement user stories, and to prioritise those to allow incremental delivery, both for defined projects and for continual improvement.
If you are a proactive and results-driven Delivery Manager, eager to make a difference in a range of software projects, I would love to hear from you!
The role is flexible in terms of remote working with 2 / 3 office days required a week and looking to pay a salary of up to £55,000
For further details and to apply, please get in touch or send your CV to matthew.leach @ Circlerecruitment.com
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.