Social Media Manager - Product - North Manchester
I'm currently working with an E-commerce Retailer based in the Prestwich area of Manchester, who are looking for an ambitious Social Media Manager to work their magic. The role is majority office-based due to the nature of the work as there will be lots of interactive work with different departments and external people. You must have social media exepreince of a physical products rather than a service.
Think you have what it takes? Keep reading to find out. You must have:
- Proven experience in social media & content in a product environmnent
- Have the ability to plan, shoot and edit photo and video content for both website and social use.
- Excellent understanding of how to publish content on all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook,YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram.
You should have a few years of commercial experience within a Social Media content position and will have used different channels including Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc. You should have the ability to create a variety of content from infographics to short videos, with the free reign to be as creative as possible. The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing a product or creating a company campaign via social media.
Your role will be to create a wide range of engaging social content, from Tweets to TikToks, and you will also be involved in organising live shows. You will have access to an in-house studio as well as the chance to head out on location shoots. Duties include:
- Develop, implement, and manage their social media marketing strategies.
- Create engaging and relatable content for several brands and be responsible for making sure their message is consistent.
- Produce digital content and resources the ecommerce website, ranging from video, photography, audio etc
- Be confident in producing engaging video to create videos for web and social use. No video will be the same, so every day will be different
- Be responsible for all social media content and some website content. You will also oversee editing and managing content before its publication.
You will also be building and retaining a loyal customer following across all social media channels, reporting the benefits and coverage obtained from campaigns, as well as working with brands and 3rd parties.
If you're ambitious, creative, organised and have the social media skills to go along with it, click apply to start your next chapter! They are looking to pay a starting salary of between £25,000 - £35,000 and it would be the majority in the office
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.