SOC Security Analyst
Are you a security/SOC analyst looking for a new challenge encompassing tons of flexibility and scope for forensic training.
I am looking for a skilled and highly technical Security / SOC / Computer Science professional with 2 years of experience minimum in a SOC environment. Vulnerability, Incident and Threat Management
Why this role would be great for you:
- On average 1 day out of every 2 months in the office for meetings (virtually fully remote)
- Work alongside brilliant cyber security professionals
- Great training opportunities
- Be part of a growing team
- Growth to leadership opportunities
A perfect opportunity to get away from shift work and into a progressive and remote role offering lots of scope for progression and training with products like Qualys, Splunk, Arcsight, Elastic, Q1 Radar, LogLogic, RSA Envision EPO SNORT IDS IPS / and solid network fundamentals are vital!
Things we would love to see on your CV:
- 2 Years' Experience working as a SOC / security analyst Minimum
- Strong Security and Packet Level skills
- Knowledge and experience with at least one common SIEM tool (Splunk, LogRhythm, GrayLog, Snort, ArcSight, Elastic etc)
- Some experience with Qualys
- Att&ck and MILNE Framework
An absolutely outstanding job for a quick, smart-thinking Security / SOC analyst ready to get into the UK security market! Experience with products like MS Sentinel, Qualys, Splunk, Arcsight, Elastic, Q1 Radar, LogLogic, RSA Envision EPO SNORT IDS IPS / and solid network fundamentals are vital!
To apply send your CV through this platform or directly at joseph.stanfield @ circlerecruitment.com
This Role does not offer sponsorship
SIEM | Security | SOC | Splunk | Qualys | Arcsight | Elastic | Q1 Radar | LogLogic | Network | Security Analyst | Vulnerability Assessment | Packet | Linux | Incident Escalation | Intrusion | Platform Engineering | MS Sentinel
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.