Opportunity: Senior ServiceNow Developer
Salary: £600 - £720 per day (inside IR35)
Location: Hybrid - multiple offices in North England
Contract Duration: until 31/03/2024
We are currently looking for a Senior ServiceNow Developer for our government client. This Senior ServiceNow Developer role is hybrid, based between 2 days per week on site and the remainder of the week working remotely. Office locations include Sheffield, Leeds, Newcastle, Manchester or Blackpool, as preferred. The contract for the Senior ServiceNow Developer position is initially until 31/03/24, offering a daily rate within the range of £600 to £720, operating inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role, it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- Minimum of 2 years' hands on Development experience on the platform
- Current ServiceNow platform Certification
- Experience in building, configuring and implementing ServiceNow features, applications and integrations.
- Demonstrate experience of working in a large-scale organisation and/or Government or Public Sector installation of Service Now
- ITIL Qualification or experience/skills
- Excellent understanding of ServiceNow platform components.
- Strong understanding of client-side functionality.
- Strong understanding of server-side functionality and API's.
- Deliver new configuration and functionality to the ServiceNow Production instance in line with the Software Delivery Lifecycle and Place roadmap.
- Complete stories assigned or escalate blockers to ensure that development is completed to expected standards and are delivered within timescales.
- Manage the technical progression of more junior developers within your reporting line.
- Perform technical reviews of other developers work and provide any required guidance.
- Line management of developers outside of your feature team(s).
- Creating and maintaining documentation.
- Working to the Delivery Manager you will be an intrinsic part of the ServiceNow Product Delivery Unit, working alongside other members of the feature team, internal teams and end user communities.
If you are interested in the above role, please click Apply Now and send a CV for immediate review.
Software Engineer, Developer, Programmer, Engineer, ServiceNow Consultant, ServiceNow Specialist, ServiceNow Developer, ServiceNow Programmer, ServiceNow Engineer, ServiceNow
#vacancy #jobadvert #recruit #hiring #jobsearch #careers #talent #recruitment #job
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, Circle and our Client guarantees to interview all candidates who have a disability and who meet all the essential criteria for the vacancy. In cases where we have a high volume of candidates who have a disability who meet all the essential criteria, we will interview the best candidates from within that group.
If you qualify, please notify us on igs @circlerecruitment.com. We will be in touch to discuss your suitability and arrange your guaranteed interview.
Should you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the recruitment process or if there is a better way for us to communicate, please do let us know.