Senior Security Analyst £70k REMOTE NO SHIFTS 9-5 only!
Are you an enthusiastic, tech savvy, cyber security fanatic security/SOC analyst that wants to move away from working shifts and into a remote 9-5 role? If you're ready to upskill to do something really cool for an exciting company, then read this!
Perhaps you're feeling technically 'stuck' as well? Perhaps you're working in a 'standard' SOC as a security analyst, and you're growing skills at home that you can't use in the workplace. Maybe you're interested in Incident response, threat hunting, Cloud Technology, Containerisation, DevOps, Application Security and don't have anywhere to grow? Would you like to include these emerging technologies in your day to day work?
Perhaps you're reading avidly about these emerging areas and you're keen to understand how new systems become vulnerable, then this is the role for you!
Intrusion Analysis, Low level PCAP, Vuln Management! A REALLY varied and interesting role, inc Incident Escalation, Analysis, advanced SIEM use and engineering, Linux skills, intrusion, code / scriping skills would be really well received!
Why this role would be great for you:
- NO shifts!
- Flexible working (a few days in the NW per quarter would suffice)
- Great training opportunities in unique technical stacks
- Work alongside brilliant cyber security professionals in a growing team
- The ability to creatively hunt for threats, and gather insights, and find new BETTER ways to do things.
- Making a real difference in threat and response techniques
- A chance to engage in technology research that interests YOU and turn that into action and results
If you're looking to move to a consistently growing company who offer impressive training opportunities in a live network environment, where personal growth and development is celebrated and encouraged, then we would love to talk to you!
This is an absolutely outstanding job for a quick, smart, thinking analyst to take a leading position growing the talented team underneath you.
Experience with products like Splunk, Sentinel, Arcsight, Elastic, Q1 Radar, LogLogic, RSA Envision EPO SNORT IDS IPS / and solid network fundamentals are vital! As well as solid experience with scripting tools like Python or Powershell, maybe you're even a coder with a hobbyist github full of interesting side projects?
Training is extremely strong, and the working environment is a very interesting one.
Things we would love to see on your CV:
- Strong experience in Cyber Security, either defensively, or offensively,
- Strong security and packet level skills, ability with code, understanding attack vectors and vunerabilities
- A real passion for cyber security outside of the 9-5
- Knowledge of Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Cloud, Devops,
- Experience in scripting, low-level network protocols
- Knowledge of security threats and defence
- Great communication skills and a passion to learn
Threat Hunting, SOC, Offensive, Pentest, Devops, DevSecOps, CI/CD, Computer Science, Incident Response, | Security Operations Centre | Cyber Security | Security | SIEM | Sentinel | Splunk | Arcsight | Elastic | Q1 Radar | LogLogic | Firewall | Scripting | Network | Computer Science | Python | Powershell | MITRE |
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.