📝 Opportunity: Senior Network Operations Engineer
💲 Salary: £600 - £ 700 per day (inside IR35)
📍 Location: London 5 days per week
⏱️ Contract Duration: 6 months
We are currently looking for a Senior Network Operations Engineer for our government client. This Senior Network Operations Engineer role is based full-time on site in Central London, 5 days per week.
The contract for the Senior Network Operations Engineer position is initially for 6 months with potential to extend, offering a daily rate within the range of £ 600 to £ 700, operating inside IR35.
Security Clearance: Developed Vetting (DV Clearance)
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role, it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
As the team works on bringing new services and applications to users, you will be a part of those projects and will be responsible for designing, procuring, and deploying the network infrastructure elements required to achieve the business requirements of the organisation.
You'll have the chance to get involved in a wide range of projects, some of which may be outside of your day-to-day responsibilities, which will enable you to broaden your technical skills. As well as taking part in interesting and ever-changing work where no two days are the same, you'll be working in an environment that is supportive and inclusive.
- Management of network infrastructure and devices including switches, routers, firewalls and load balancers.
- Monitoring network performance and ensuring system availability and reliability.
- Ensuring the system remains secure by implementing best practices and procedures.
- Designing, procuring, implementing, and fully documenting new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment.
- Dealing with network incidents, performing fail over operations, and managing the resolutions of faults, working with third parties where necessary.
- Progressing continual service improvement by looking at new technologies, identifying gaps in existing services and how these could be bridged to help drive the road map for the team.
- Assisting with the delivery of projects in the wider Service Delivery team, focusing on the network infrastructure element of the project.
- Supporting the Head of IT Service Delivery to deliver projects to meet business requirements on time and within budget, from procurement to the delivery of the service.
- Investigating faults in systems, processes and services, and advise on the implementation of appropriate solutions and preventative measures.
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Supporting and administering firewalls.
- Support in the procurement and management of services and equipment.
If you are interested in the above role, please click Apply Now and send a CV for immediate review.
Security Vetting Clearance, Dv Cleared, Dv Clearance, Dv Check, Developed Vetted, Developed Vetting, Cleared To A High Government Standard, Dv Strap, Network Engineer, Networks Engineer, Network Consultant, Networks Consultant, Network Manager, Networks Manager, Network Lead, Networks Lead, Network Support Engineer, Network Operations Engineer, Network Architect, Networks Architect, Network Professional, Networks Professional, Network Administrator, Networks Administrator, Network Analyst, Networks Analyst, Network Specialist, Networks Specialist, NOC Engineer
#vacancy #jobadvert #recruit #hiring #jobsearch #careers #talent #recruitment #job
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.