Senior Microsoft 365 Engineer - Remote (with up to 6 team meetings per year in London or Reading)
£50,000 - £80,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits, health care, pension, certifications, and learning opportunities
Are you a seasoned Microsoft 365 Engineer with a passion for complex deployments, troubleshooting, and supporting team growth? Are you ready to take on a remote role that offers excellent benefits, a dynamic work environment, and the opportunity to contribute to ground-breaking projects? I'm looking to talk to you about your next role in MS365 Engineering and Configuration
My Client are committed to pioneering technology excellence. We provide an innovative and collaborative environment where professionals can thrive. As a Senior Microsoft 365 Engineer, you'll play a crucial role in building robust solutions, supporting team growth, and contributing to the success of our dynamic organization, in an environment where radical candour and disruptive innovation are central tennants of a progressive and exciting role.
As a Senior Microsoft 365 Engineer, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Building robust solutions based on MS365 architects' designs.
- Collaborating closely with the engineering team to deliver technical solutions.
- Application packaging for deployment to a zero-trust Windows and Mac estate.
- Managing and overseeing Azure AD, Office 365, and Kandji MDM.
- Scripting PowerShell (Windows), Bash, and Shell (Mac) automations.
- Responding as a T2 resource to MS365, MDM, and Azure-related tickets.
- Implementing cross-tool integrations (SSO, data sharing, automation).
- Supporting the deployment, onboarding, and offboarding of end-users.
- Advocating for improved use of tooling.
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects and other activities as required.
- Working with the project manager, Technology manager, and other stakeholders to establish delivery approaches and plans.
- Supporting the Project Manager and Project Team in building and deploying designed solutions.
- Microsoft Intune
- Kandji (Mac MDM)
- Ensuring end-user devices are fully supported and effectively managed.
Supporting the service desk:
- Assisting the Service Desk for call escalation and 3rd line support when necessary.
- Writing internal documentation to aid in the development of service desk engineers.
- Training and mentoring 1st/2nd line engineers.
Desirable Qualifications, we'd LOVE to see
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent job experience.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate.
- Any expert-level M365 and/or Azure certifications are very advantageous.
- Confidently writing PowerShell scripts that automate environment standup.
Experience & Skills we'd be keen to see on the CV
- Strong knowledge of all MS365 offerings and some Azure offerings.
- Ideally some experience in ITIL v3/v4.
- Willingness to work with leadership to develop a technical roadmap.
- Ability to work through diagnostic issues and assist in development.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform, particularly Intune.
- Excellent teamwork skills balanced with the ability to work independently.
To connect with us and explore this exciting opportunity further, please reach out to us on LinkedIn or email me directly at axata (dot) gurung (at) circlerecruitment (dot) com. We eagerly await your application and the potential to welcome you to our team. Happy job hunting!
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.