Senior IT Engineer with excellent experience of 2nd and 3rd line technical support, is required by a Managed Service Provider based in Worcester.
This role will require travel to customer sites, so you will need to have a full UK drivers license.
You will work alongside skilled engineers to deliver on site and remote IT services to customers across the Worcester, Cheltenham and Gloucester. As well as troubleshooting issues, you will also be working with the project management team to lead on project delivery.
Skills and experience needed:
- Strong 2nd and 3rd line IT support experience, acting as a point of escalation for complex issues
- Expertise in Microsoft environment including MS365 and Azure
- Excellent experience around Virtualisation (VMware and Hyper-V)
- Installation & support of hardware
- Maintenance of physical and virtual servers
- Experience working with backup software - ideally Symantec Backup Exec & Veeam
- Networking skills including configuration of network devices & services (routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Managing and contributing to technical documentation
- Experience with Apple OS X & iOS devices would be a bonus
Our client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £28,000 - £40,000 + benefits.
Click 'apply now' or send your CV to ellie.lewis @ circlerecruitment.com
Feel welcome to get in touch for more information, you can also add me on LinkedIn.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.