Senior IT Service Desk Analyst - Liverpool
Senior IT Service Desk Analyst with excellent 1st & 2nd line desktop support, Office 365, and Azure AD experience is required by a leading firm based in Liverpool. This is a new role due to company growth, with a clear progression path to an even more senior IT infrastructure-level role in the future. You will work with the latest Microsoft Cloud technology from an IT infrastructure perspective. This would be a good step up from somebody working at the Senior Service Desk level, wanting to progress
- Good 1st line & 2nd line IT support experience in Windows 10 and MS Office 365, Azure AD etc
- Excellent Service Desk experience
- Some basic knowledge of 2nd line IT support experience in Desktop and Laptop PC hardware and software maintenance as well as building/imaging PCs
Duties in the role include:
- Providing 2nd line & line support to the 800+ user base via the Service Desk. Managing the life cycle of support requests through to resolution.
- Build and manage IT including Laptops, iPhones and Desktops.
- Participate in IT projects as required, with exposure to some 3rd-line support work.
- Process all IT-related aspects of Personnel Change including new starters.
- Maintain the IT asset register & IT Knowledge Base.
- Deal with 3rd party suppliers when appropriate.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £25,000 - £31,000 + benefits including private healthcare.
Click 'apply' now, or send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment . com
Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.