Senior IT Engineer - MSP - £50K - Alfreton
Perhaps you've hit a ceiling in your current MSP with no more headroom. Not much investment into the operational systems and platforms. Look no further….
This close-knit MSP have been supporting local clients for over 20 years, investing £250K into their platforms and are now offering a clear progression path to work your way up to a Director/CTO level.
No two days are the same. You'll be managing a range of IT projects for existing clients around Server upgrades, migrations and network configurations to name a few. Handling escalated tasks from the 1st and 2nd line team when required, this will be a customer facing role, handling technical pre-sales and acting as a Technical Consultant.
Key Skills the Senior IT Engineer will have:
- 10+ years commercial IT experience, predominantly with MSP background
- Windows Server 2022/2019
- Office 365, Exchange 2019
- Strong Azure experience
- VMware & Hyper-V virtualisation and clustering
- Good networking knowledge - VLANs, WAN/LAN, TCP/IP, WatchGuard
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technologies e.g. Datto
- Project management and implementation experience on the above technologies
- Full UK Drivers licence
It would be highly advantageous if the Senior IT Engineer was a Microsoft Certified Professional with a proven track record of project work within the MSP arena.
There is a mix of office-based and remote working - predominantly office-based. standard working hours at 8:30-5 with some flexibility. Given the nature of the opportunity, you can expect onsite visits 1-2 times a week, however the majority of the customer base is relatively local.
With this opportunity, you will achieve:
- Starting salary up to £50K (DOE)
- 30 days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working hours / WFH opportunities
- Company mileage expenses when necessary
- Contributory pension scheme
- A clear progression path to Director level
- Plus much more
Apply now or drop and email to Gianluca @ circlrecruitment (dot) com to join our client's dynamic and friendly team.
Key skills: Windows Server, 1st line, 2nd line, 3rd line, VMware, Office 365, IT Support, IT Helpdesk , IT Service desk, Azure, Endpoint, Intune, IT Infrastructure, MSP, Microsoft, Project management, Derbyshire, alfreton, east midlands, Nottingham, derby
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.