Senior Data Engineer - Azure - Home Working
I'm currently looking for multiple Azure based Senior Data Engineers with experience in implementing Data Sets, data lakes and data pipelines & excellent experience SQL, Azure, Big Data tools (Hadoop or Spark) is required to join a leading organisation based in across the UK. These roles are due to their commitment to everything data related and improving data science within the company, so plenty of new projects to get stuck into on day 1!!
My client offers an excellent flexible working policy including working from home. As a Data Engineer, you will be building dataflows into a data lake & data warehouse from a wide range of sources as well as helping to steer the development of efficient data structures that will enable sophisticated analysis and data science
- Data Engineering experience in Azure
- Experience implementing data lakes and data pipelines in the cloud
- Big Data expereince ideally with either Hadoop or Spark
- Database creation and maintenance (SQL and NoSQL).
- Work with ETL tools such as SQL, SSIS, Lambda, Python etc.
- Programming experience in Python, Scala, C++ or Java would be a bonus
- Comfortable with data warehouse concepts, including Kimball methodology
- Experience with visualisation development using tools like Cognos, SSRS, Power BI or Business Objects
- Have a passion & enthusiastic attitude towards development, business intelligence and data science
These Data Engineer roles are varied and working with the latest technology. You will collaborate with other people in the large data team on daily basis as well as the wider business. Duties include:
- Create and maintain data pipelines and data architecture
- Create complex and large data sets
- Ensure that appropriate data quality, integrity and alerting is built into all solutions while building containers for data model endpoints
- Build the infrastructure required for the extraction, loading and transfromation of Data
- Work in an Agile Kanban environment & assist with managing the DevOps processes for Data, and any tooling that guides the processes
- Contribute to the architecture of the data warehouse and data lake
My client is offering a starting salary of between £55,000 - £75,000 + Benefits including home working.
To apply, press apply now or please send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Alternatively please connect with me on LinkedIn
Keywords: Senior Data Engineer - SQL - AWS - ETL - BI - London
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.