Senior Cyber Security Consultant - Operational Technology - UK Wide - Remote Working
Senior Cyber Security Consultant in Operational Technology (OT) within critical national infrastructure environments (Defence, Water, Nuclear, Energy, Transport etc) is required by a global consultancy. You should be familiar with one or more OT cyber security standards or regulatory frameworks such as IEC/ISA 62443, NIST CSF, NCSC CAF, the Network, and Information Systems (NIS) Regulations and HSE OG-0086.
Looking for multiple people, the roles can be based anywhere in the UK and offer truly flexible working, with quite a lot of remote working if needed. Being such a big consultancy, you would have the option of a local office to work from if needed. This role will be at a team leader level and scope to progress to a head of role in the future.
- Experience in delivering technical Cyber Security consultancy in OT/ICS environments within relevant CNI sectors such as civil nuclear, energy, transport and water.
- Familiarity with one or more OT cyber security standards or regulatory frameworks such as IEC/ISA 62443, NIST CSF, NCSC CAF, the Network and Information Systems (NIS) Regulations and HSE OG-0086.
- GICSP, IEC/ISA 62443 or other cyber security qualifications with strong relevance to OT cyber would be an advantage.
- Ability to articulate and pitch Cyber Security advice both at a technical and non-technical level, directly to key client stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively individually and lead a team in a multi-discipline environment and a matrix organisation.
- Deep understanding of how OT/ICS systems are procured, designed, deployed and operated, including best practices around how cyber security is factored into these processes.
Duties of the role:
- Provide cybersecurity advice and guidance for Critical National Infrastructure clients in business as usual, technical refresh and new project environments.
- Be able to apply knowledge, with creative and innovative thinking, in a broad range of complex and non-routine contexts covering people, processes and technology relating to the cyber risk management of OT/ICS.
- Identify and establish good security governance to meet client business requirements.
- Facilitate cybersecurity risk assessments and determine the most cost-effective deployment of security controls and solutions in line with the client's business risk appetite to protect OT/ICS environments.
- Create client policies and procedures to meet corporate and regulatory requirements and standards, considering normal working practices in OT/ICS environments.
- Select appropriate technology to meet clients' security requirements and help them deploy that technology in live OT/ICS environments.
- Technically lead multi-disciplinary teams on client engagements.
- Build successful working relationships with team members, key clients and stakeholders that improve the value of the cybersecurity services.
The role is flexible in terms of remote working and looking to pay a salary of between £70,000 - £90,000 + Bonus + Healthcare + 10% Pension.
To apply, press apply now or send your CV to matthew.leach @ Circlerecruitment.com
Keyword: - Senior / Lead Cyber Security Consultant - Operational Technology -- Cyber Security - IEC/ISA 62443, NIST CSF, NCSC CA - UK-wide
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.