Senior Bid Writer - Home working
Senior Bid Writer to work closely with the Bid Manager and the bid team to embed bid methodologies; coordinate and project manage bid proposals, including RFPs / ITTs, pitches, tenders and final stage presentations to support the organisations ambitious growth plans.
As the Bid Manager experience you will have:
- A minimum of three years' experience in a Bid writing role
- Strong project-management skills with the ability to multitask
- experience of evaluating merits / demerits of each new business opportunity
- a proven track record of influencing others
- good written and verbal communication skills
The Senior Bid Writer will be responsible for working with teams across the organisation to develop winning bid strategies tailored for each client opportunity.
This involves reviewing opportunities as part of the bid: bid process, advising on best strategy, facilitating kick-off meetings, copywriting and project managing the timely delivery of the bid documentation.
You will also work closely with the sales and client teams when tenders are won to ensure a sales plan is in place to make sure the opportunity is maximised.
Key duties will be:
- Working with the Senior Proposals Manager / Bid Manager and wider Clients & Markets team to support partners with bid activity
- Researching best practice and work with the Proposals Manager to critically review the approach to pitching, and develop and implement improvements in process and approach
- Take responsibility for project managing bids, or elements of bids including facilitating and coordinating meetings, contributing to the strategy, copywriting and reviewing content
- Ensuring all bid proposals and tender opportunities are tracked from opportunity to delivery, through to post review feedback
My client offers an excellent working environment, including further training. They put career enhancing at the forefront of what they do so are genuinely one of the best places to work in the UK.
They are looking to pay a starting salary of £35,000 - £50,000 + Benefits.
To apply press apply now or send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Alternatively, I can be contacted on 0161 877 9200
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.