From £ 58 - £ 63.29 per hr outside IR35
We are seeking a SAP Consultant for our government client. This SAP Consultant role is based 5 days per week on site in Aldermaston, Reading
The SAP Consultant contract will be an 18-month contract, paying between £ 58 - £ 63.29 per hr outside IR35.
Security Clearance: Security Check (SC Clearance) and eligible for Developed Vetting (DV Clearance)
This role is outside IR35.
- Relevant SAP experience
- Technical and functional experience ideal
- Experience with upgrades, installation, software
- Someone who has delivered SAP and understands the technical side
- Provide subject matter expertise on the use of PLM applications across the full range of Business Strategy, Change Programmes, Business Operations and regulatory compliance.
- Work with Architecture, Operations and Information Assurance Leads to ensure that PLM applications are set and achieve appropriate Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability objectives.
- Communicate clearly with business users at all levels.
- Oversee the capture, recording and analysis of operating metrics for operations and applications within the PLM space.
- Working with peers in Enterprise Applications to standardise these metrics across the organisation to present a unified view of performance.
- Maintain the focus on key strategic deliverables within the PLM space.
- Build teams and set direction.
- Actively champion Diversity and Inclusion through actions and behaviour.
- Identify talent and create opportunities to develop others, including through effective delegation.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in Environment, Safety, Health, Security and Quality and be a great team player.
- Ensure that the PLM Line-of-Business applications support business goals and meet user requirements
- Liaising with stakeholders to identify common functionality across different user communities and working with the Head of Enterprise Applications consolidate software footprints where appropriate.
- Ensure that the development, deployment and support of PLM software is in line with business and Information Services strategies, maximising operational effectiveness.
- Ensure that the process for selection, deployment, upgrading and maintaining of PLM software is subject to appropriate and relevant governance.
If you are interested in the above role, please click Apply Now and send a CV for immediate review.
Sc Cleared, Sc Clearance, Security Cleared, Security Clearance, Dv Cleared, Dv Clearance, Dv Check, Developed Vetted, Developed Vetting, Cleared To A High Government Standard, Security Check, Dv Strap, Security Vetting Clearance, Sc Level, SAP, SAP Consultant, Enterprise
#vacancy #jobadvert #recruit #hiring #jobsearch #careers #talent #recruitment #job
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Should you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the recruitment process or if there is a better way for us to communicate, please do let us know.