Ruby Test Engineer
£400 - £500/Day Inside IR35
We are seeking a Ruby Test Engineer for our Public Sector client on a remote basis. The Ruby Test Engineer will be an initial 3 month contract paying between £400 - £500/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- RUBY test automation experience - Using raw code to develop
- Experience in automated testing using tools such as Cucumber and Selenium
- Strong in writing unit, integration, end-to-end and smoke tests
- Experience with continuous delivery, continuous deployment and automation
- Proven record of using Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with the Cloud, using AWS
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team
Public sector experience
ISQB test analyst qualification
If you are interested in the above role - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
Ruby Test Engineer, Test Engineer, Testing Engineer, Ruby, Automation Testing, Cucumber, Selenium, Cloud, AWS, TDD, Unit testing, Ruby, Public sector, Tester, Test Analyst, Test Engineer, Test Consultant, Test Lead, Testing Lead, Test Manager, Lead Tester, Senior Tester, Senior Test Analyst, Senior Test Engineer, Testing, Automation, ISQB, Testing
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.