£400 - £483/Day Inside IR35
We are seeking a Risk Manager (RAIDO), for our Government client based in Corsham. This role will be hybrid working remotely, and office based as and when the business requires. The Risk Manager role will be an initial contract until 31/03, paying between £400 - £483/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- You will be joining a close knit and dedicated team that works collaboratively and supports each other. They have led the way delivering innovative solutions for remote and home working and embrace the use of these tools for all our staff. EUS are physically based in Corsham however have staff working from a wide range of locations.
- Within EUS you will be working in the Portfolio Integration Office (PIO) as a RAID Manager with the following responsibilities:
- The individual will be responsible for supporting the maintenance of the Risk Management Strategy and plans for effective RIO, Assumption and Dependency Management in accordance with best practice, Departmental policy for the EUS portfolio.
- The individual will provide support to ensure compliance across the team against the RIO, Assumption and Dependency strategies including processes and procedures. They will also help support any continuous improvement for these areas across the team.
- The individual will be responsible for supporting the ongoing regular risk and issue reviews with key stakeholders. They will also be required to support the periodic reporting of RIO, Assumption and Dependency MI.
- The individual will be responsible for facilitating the identification, analysis and monitoring of RIO, Assumptions and Dependencies. This will include help identifying and working through appropriate strategies for dealing with these areas.
- The individual will need to support the ongoing maintenance of the Risk, Issues, Assumptions and Dependency databases and registers that support the programmes and projects within EUS.
- The individual will need to provide coaching and mentoring to EUS team members to ensure RIO, Assumptions and Dependencies Knowledge Transfer.
Extensive risk management
Demonstrate they have managed risks well and dealt with continuous improvement
Defence Digital experience - Desirable
If you are interested in the above role - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
Risk Manager, RAID Manager, RAIDO Manager, Risk Specialist, Risk Consultant, Risk Lead, Risk, Risk Manager, Risk Manager, RAID, RAIDO, Risk Manager, Risk Management, Issues, Assumptions, Dependencies, SC Cleared, Security Cleared, Defence
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.