£400 - £500/Day Inside IR35
We are seeking 3 Project Managers for our Government client based in Corsham. This role will be office based 3 days per week and the remaining remote. The Project Manager role will be an initial 6 month contract, paying between £400 - £500/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- There are three roles each role will focus on one of the below, therefore will need to have experience within the respective areas.
Recruitment/Retain/pay reward strategy/location pay
Learning and development building a tooling strategy
- Project control and governance
- Organisational business change
- Stakeholder management
- Technology/process Improvement
- HR Transformation
- Delivery - Create and lead the project to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints
- Project Management - Day to day management and leadership of the project and the project team. Set project controls. Design the project structure appropriate to stage. Select and apply appropriate delivery methodologies
- Business Case - Coordinate development of the Business Case
- Budget - Track delivery within budget
- Resources - Schedule / manage resources to deliver the project. May work independently or with a small team
- Benefits Realisation - Ensure benefits are identified, understood, measured, tracked, and owned. Ensure appropriate Benefits Realisation Strategy is in place and monitor longer term delivery of benefits against the Business Case
- Stakeholder Management - Identify key stakeholders and develop effective relationships
- Risks & Issues - Identify and monitor project risks and issues. Develop mitigating actions and escalate as appropriate
- Governance - Provide key reports and support effective governance and decision making
- Assurance - Support or set appropriate project assurance
- Change Management - Ensure effective Change Management processes are in place to agree and document changes to deliverables as agreed with stakeholders
- Guidance & Support - Seek appropriate support, guidance and coaching from the project community. Show commitment to personal development. Promote effective individual and team performance
- Project Performance & Controls - Build Project Plan and apply appropriate project principles to deliver stated objectives. Identify and set appropriate Project Controls. Track and report delivery against milestones.
If you are interested in the above role - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Project Management, Delivery, Change Management, Project Manager, Business Change, HR Transformation, Human Resources, Process Improvement, HR, Project Manager, Project Manager, Reward, Plan, Budget Management, Risk Management, Technology Improvement, Governance, Project Control, SC Cleared, Security Cleared, SC Clearance, Security Clearance
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.