Project Manager with excellent end-to-end project delivery experience in defence, is required by major consultancy working with some of the biggest government, infrastructure, defence, and security projects in the UK.
Clearance level: SC
This is a 6 month contract - Inside IR35.
Due to the nature of this role working on projects in defence, you will need to be eligible for or currently hold SC clearance.
Skills & Experience Required:
- PMQ or PPQ (or equivalent) desirable
- Proven experience of project delivery within Defence
- Experience of leading and motivating teams towards successful delivery
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Managing the end-to-end project management lifecycle using it to ensure your projects meet the needs of your clients and the company
- Managing the delivery of our contracted work to time, cost and quality
- Engaging with a broad range of stakeholders, and possessing the skills needed to consult with your clients
This role will be based out of the client's Bristol office and will offer flexible hybrid working.
They will be looking to pay a rate between £500-650 per day.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.