£400 - £475/Day Inside IR35
Multiple Locations, Hybrid
We are seeking a Procurement Advisor for our Government client. This role will be office based around once per week at the candidates nearest office (multiple locations UK wide), and the remainder remote. The Procurement Advisor role will be an initial 6 month contract, paying between £400 - £475/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- Public sector procurement experience
* Part or fully qualified to MCIPS Level 6 or equivalent.
* Can analyse data and present findings to a senior audience.
* Has a track record in building relationships and experience in influencing senior staff and stakeholders.
* Is happy to support change and help people adapt to it.
* Is happy to influence and challenge across a complex range of customers.
* Is an expert in the use of Microsoft office software, Word, Excel and Access, preparing reports and analysis to a wide range of audiences.
* Familiar with customer mapping and driving improvements in guidance and processes and embedding change.
* Has a track record of working within and adhering to standards in Public Procurement Policy
* Has experience in the development of Procurement strategies, use of procurement tools to identify business needs, identify commercial risk and set in place support for robust contracts for delivery.
* Has knowledge of how to manage poor supplier performance.
* Is confident in identifying efficiency gains.
* Has experience in providing clear communications to non-procurement and procurement audience.
* Is experienced in supporting others in self-service procurement.
* Can show organisation skills and logical approach to problem solving.
* Is confident chairing meeting, capturing notes, assigning clear actions roles and responsibilities.
- This is a new team which will support working with their internal customers - Programme Boards, Project Manager and budget holders and external customers
If you are interested in the above role - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
Procurement Advisor, Procurement Officer, Procurement consultant, Procurement manager, Procurement Advisor, Procurement lead, Procurement , Procurement Advisor, MCIPS, GOVERNMENT, PUBLIC SECTOR PROCUREMENT, CHANGE, STRATEGY, Procurement Advisor, PROCUREMENT, DATA
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.