Part-Time Project Planner
From £ 200 - £ 280 per day inside IR35
We are seeking a part-time Project Planner for our government client for 2 days per week.
This Project Planner role is hybrid, based between working remotely and on-site in Aldermaston as needed.
The Project Planner contract will be 12-months, paying between £200 - £280 per day inside IR35.
Security Clearance: Security Check (SC Clearance)
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role, it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- Experience in managing and maintaining project schedules
- Experience using MS projects
- Desirable defence/nuclear background
- Develop and maintain project schedules using industry-standard programming/scheduling software such as MS Project and MS Excel.
- Collaborate with project managers and stakeholders to understand project requirements, objectives, and constraints, ensuring alignment with resource availability.
- Utilise scheduling software to create detailed project schedules, including task sequencing, dependencies, durations, and resource assignments.
- Monitor and track project progress, regularly updating schedules to reflect actual progress and identifying any deviations or delays.
- Conduct resource planning and allocation, ensuring optimal utilisation of resources.
- Collaborate with project teams to identify critical paths, potential bottlenecks, and areas of resource conflicts, proposing solutions to mitigate risks and optimise project timelines.
- Generate reports and visualisations from scheduling software to communicate project status, critical milestones, and resource allocation to stakeholders.
- Continuously evaluate and refine project schedules, considering changing priorities, scope adjustments, and resource availability.
- Conduct what-if scenarios and simulations to assess the impact of changes, delays, or resource constraints on project schedules.
- Facilitate schedule review meetings and discussions with project teams, stakeholders, and management, addressing schedule-related issues and proposing solutions.
If you are interested in the above role, please click Apply Now and send a CV for immediate review.
Dv Cleared, Dv Clearance, Dv Check, Developed Vetting, Cleared To A High Government Standard, Dv Security Cleared, Dv Security Clearance, Dv Strap, Developed Vetted, Contract, Contracts, Public Sector, Project Planner, Planning Support, Planning Officer, Planning Assistant, Planning Manager, Planning Lead, Planning Coordinator, Planning Co-Ordinator, Planning Specialist, Planning Consultant, Programme Planner, Portfolio Planner, Lead Planner, PMO Planner, Senior Planner, Assistant Planner, Delivery Officer, Project Co-Ordinator, Project Coordinator, Project Support Officer, Programme Coordinator, Programme Co-Ordinator, Schedule Support, Programme Support, Project Support, Scheduler , Schedule Planner, Schedule Support, Schedule Manager, Schedule Lead, Schedule Officer, Schedule Coordinator, Schedule Co-Ordinator, Schedule Consultant, Schedule Specialist, Planner
#vacancy #jobadvert #recruit #hiring #jobsearch #careers #talent #recruitment #job
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or if you are a veteran, and you meet the essential criteria for the role, Circle provides a "guaranteed interview" scheme whereby you will have the opportunity to discuss the role and your suitability with a member of our sourcing team. If you qualify, please notify us on igs @ circlerecruitment.com and we will be in touch.