Oracle ORC Functional Consultant
Up to £600 p/d - OUTSIDE IR35
Hybrid - London
We are seeking an Oracle ORC Functional Consultant for our Government client. The location is hybrid, based between 1 day a week on site in London and the remainder working remotely.
This role is outside IR35.
- Delivering and supporting the Oracle Recruiting Cloud (ORC) functionality
- Reporting, integrations and data related to payroll
- Ensure the system is configured to meet client requirements
- Demonstrable experience of designing and configuring Oracle Recruiting Cloud (ORC)
- Demonstrable experience of Core HR, including the cross-module dependencies between Recruitment and Core HR (new hires)
- Demonstrable experience of developing complex functional designs covering for system functionality, reports, integrations, etc
- Ability to work collaboratively with Core HR and Talent Leads and the Client to shape the solution
- Experience of coaching and supporting the business to execute system and user acceptance testing
- Experience of Career Page Branding
- Knowledge of other Oracle HCM modules beneficial - Core HR, Talent and Learn
- Experience of working in a large team including Business Process Owner, SMEs and Product Owners
- Oracle Recruiting Cloud Implementer Certification
If you are interested in the above role, please click "Apply Now" for immediate review
Government, Public Sector, DV Cleared, DV Clearance, DV Check, Developed Vetting, Oracle, Core HR, ORC, Recruitment Cloud, Recruiting Cloud, Design, Configuration,
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.