Wiltshire (Mostly remote with some travel to homesite/clients)
I'm a specialist recruiter looking to speak to skilled network engineers with design experience in a client facing role for an exciting new role with a top research and development company specialising in defence, aerospace and technology.
You'll join a unique environment working amongst teams from different disciplines and undertake exciting and varying projects with amazing career progression within a global corporation. This role has real opportunity for professional growth, weather you're an architect looking to get stuck in with a different variety of complex projects, or an engineer ready to upskill into design!
*Due to the nature of the work, eligible candidates will need to be eligible for SC level clearance as a minimum, with 5 years unbroken work history in the UK.*
Why this role would be great for you:
- Flexible working
- Real opportunity for personal and professional growth, maybe you're an engineer, ready to upskill to design?
- Work on a broad range of interesting and challenging technical projects
- Employer is experiencing really good growth and investing heavily into team growth, knowledge, and technology
- Great benefits
A technical background with networks with an infrastructure focus is essential as well as knowledge of network/security applications and linux/windows operations.
Things we would love to see on your CV:
- Experience with network design
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN Administration and Architecture
- IPS and vulnerabilities management systems
- Active Directory
- TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, Firewalls knowledge
- Microsoft Windows (O365 etc)
- Linux - RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian
- Network Infrastructure experience (Fortinet, Cisco)
- Virtualisation experience
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Must be eligible for SC clearance
To apply send your CV through this platform or directly to me at dana [dot] panahi [at] Circle Recruitment [dot] Com (and I'm also on LinkedIn for UK eligible job seekers!)
Security | Azure | Network | Infrastructure | Iaas | Paas | Intune | SCCM | Active Directory | Office 365 | Windows | Linux | RedHat | CentOS | Ubuntu | Debian | Virtualisation | Cloud | Azure AD | Engineer | Cyber Security | CAF | Microsoft | Microsoft Security | Fortinet | Cisco | Google Cloud | AWS | Architect | SC | LAN | WAN | Firewall | IPS | Vulnerability Management |
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.