Microsoft 365 Developer
£500 - £600/Day Inside IR35
London or Bristol, Hybrid
240 working days
Clearance: SC/ CTC
We are seeking a Microsoft 365 Developer for our Government client. This role can be based in either London or Bristol, and will be office based 40% of the time, and the remainder remote.
The Microsoft 365 Developer role will be an initial working days contract paying between £500 - £600/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
Clearance: SC / CTC
- Support document and information management activities and mass mobilisation
- Expand and deliver products on M365 infrastructure
- Support business workstream to map their processes and identify opportunities for automation and efficiencies
- Design and build Power Automate flows to support business processes and automation
- Understand the As-Is Landscape, what capabilities can be leveraged from across the business to accelerate the implementation of the tools/technologies
- Work with stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide expert advice to support their decisions
- Coordinate access to the chosen tool(s) and the provisioning of licenses to the appropriate individuals
- Recent experience in development of M365 and Power Platform solutions
- Expertise in SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Power Automate, PowerShell
- Analytical and presentational skills to articulate the position and forecast of the portfolio highlighting risks, issues and opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to explain complex subjects in simple terms.
If you are interested in the above role - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
Microsoft 365 Developer, Microsoft 365 , Microsoft 365 Developer, Office 365, Power Platform, Power Automate, PowerBI, Sharepoint, Microsoft 365 Developer, Microsoft 365 Developer, M365, SECURITY CLEARANCE, SECURITY CLEARED, architecture, Powershell, onedrive
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.