From £ 650 - £ 750 per day inside IR35
6 Month Contract
We are seeking a Maintenance Manager for our government client.
This Maintenance Manager role is hybrid, based 4 days per week on site in Weybridge, and 1 day per week working remotely.
The Maintenance Manager contract will initially be for 6 months, paying between £ 650 - £ 750 per day inside IR35.
Security Clearance: Security Check (SC Clearance)
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role, it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- Extensive operational experience in managing/delivering a comprehensive maintenance regime across one or more sites, likely industrial (e.g. utility), pharmaceutical, science or similar.
- Experienced with setting up and implementing asset management standards, reliability centred maintenance
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification, a degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering.
- Member of an Engineering Institute, preferably CIBSE or IMechE
- Put in place building and facility specific maintenance regimes that cover all of the assets in each, linking to the asset register and to condition surveys.
- Manage and coordinate a comprehensive set of SOPs for the operation and maintaining of building assets.
- Manage the development and implement of a quality assured asset management system, including the maintenance of all assets.
- Ensure that maintenance work is planned in advance, that the right amount of time is set aside for it and that issues that come up during maintenance are dealt with effectively, escalating any issues that affect the business
- Ensure that plans are in place to resolve any issues found during maintenance (known as PMCs), either during the maintenance periods or scheduling as appropriate.
- Attend the pre-maintenance, during maintenance and post-maintenance meetings with Interserve and the business to ensure that communication is maintained, standards are in place and the work is comprehensively planned
- Integrate maintenance with the Forward Maintenance Register (FMR) to ensure that assets either outside, or imminently outside their support life, are identified and plans can be established.
- Drive a program of continuous improvement to ensure that processes are kept under constant review, seeking ways to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Act as escalation point outside hours (on a prearranged schedule) in the event of critical incident impacting containment or life and limb.
- Develop and implement strategies for reducing equipment downtime and increase reliability
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to identify maintenance needs, hazards and potential risks.
- Liaise with other departments, contractors and suppliers to ensure the smooth running of maintenance operations.
- Manage the budget for maintenance activities and ensure that costs are kept within budget.
- Ensure that all maintenance activities are carried out in compliance with health and safety regulations and industry standards.
- Keep up-to-date with new maintenance technologies and techniques and apply them where appropriate
If you are interested in the above role, please click Apply Now and send a CV for immediate review.
Sc Cleared, Sc Clearance, Security Cleared, Security Clearance, Dv Cleared, Dv Clearance, Dv Check, Developed Vetted, Developed Vetting, Cleared To A High Government Standard, Security Check, Dv Strap, Security Vetting Clearance, Sc Level, Facilities Management, Facilities Manager, Operations Manager, Operations Lead, Operations Officer, Property Manager, Property Lead, Property Officer, Facilities Manager, Facilities Officer, Facilities Lead
#vacancy #jobadvert #recruit #hiring #jobsearch #careers #talent #recruitment #job
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Should you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the recruitment process or if there is a better way for us to communicate, please do let us know.