Learning and Development Specialist
£350 - £400/Day Outside IR35
We are seeking a Learning and Development Specialist for our Government client based in London. This role will be office based 2-3 days per week and the remaining remote. This is an initial contract until March paying between £350 - £400/Day Outside IR35.
This role is outside IR35.
- The programme will now drive forward a restructure of the central Government Communication Service teams and deliver the strategic commitments through key projects of the future
- The programme has a wide and diverse group of stakeholders ranging from ministers to senior officials across departments; It will be critical to build strong relationships but also constructively challenge where appropriate
- The programme is looking for an experienced Learning & Development specialist to lead the work on the Project to assist in designing and delivering an exciting new accreditation framework for communicators
- The successful candidate will need to work with departments, and external accreditation partners and agencies to design and deliver a combined accreditation
- Individuals should have strong learning and development experience, a can-do attitude and the expertise to manage conflicting priorities and demands whilst delivering at pace. This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of something that will leave a lasting legacy for how government communications will operate in the future, and is at the forefront of the Civil Service reform agenda
- Talent gap analysis to identify and develop requirements for the future accreditation framework
- Design, deliver and implement the new accreditation framework
- Support policy work, applications, compliance work and reporting for relevant awarding powers
- Work in partnership with Professional Standards team, programme lead and others to ensure accreditation is designed to meet requirements, seeking to maximise impact and recognition across the community
- Explore and maintain strong relationships with external partners such as assessment providers and regulatory bodies
- Identify and work with external accreditation partners to design, understand/agree registration and assessment windows and processes, and ensure clear communication with all stakeholders
- Support the development of effective systems and processes across departmental teams to ensure robust and efficient delivery against requirements, and clear evidence for audit and data return purposes
If you are interested in the above role - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
learning and development manager, learning and development coordinator, learning and development specialist, l&d specialist, learning & development specialist, learning & development manager, learning & development coordinator, l&d manager, l&d coordinator, l&d consultant, learning and development consultant, training analyst, training manager, learning manager, L & D, learning and development, CTC, counter terrorism, Learning and Development, SC Clearance, Security Clearance, Design, Delivery, Stakeholder Management, Requirements
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.