Lead Python & .Net Developer
Up to £market rates p/d - Inside IR35
Until June 2022
We are seeking a Lead Python & .Net Developer for our Government client. The role location is remote.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- C# & .Net Core/Framework
- Django or Flask
- Django ORM
- MVC / WebAPI
- HTML, CSS
- PostgreSQL, NoSQL, SQL Server
- Good communicational skills
- Write clean, efficient, scalable and testable code
- Interpret non-technical requirements into technical specification
- Building and shaping new projects, supporting existing projects and working closely with product owners
- Develop Restful API's using Django or Flask
- Develop Restful API's using .net (inc Core and Framework)
- Experience of general development using .net
- Test driven development concepts
- Test and Debug errors
- AWS experience
- Familiarity with frontend technologies such as React or Vue
If you are interested in the above role, please click the "Apply Now" button for immediate review
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.