IT Technician - North London - Up to £25,500 per annum + benefits
In this exciting role you will provide support and be responsible for the day-to-day running, operation and installation of IT and audio-visual equipment, support the commercial operations and the gallery-based interactives.
The successful IT Technician will have at least 1-2 years' experience in a desktop support role, and the job will entail working on anything from Cyber Security and Networking to Gallery interactive repairs and meeting room Audio Visual.
- 2+ years 1st and 2nd line IT and AV support
- Proficient with Active Directory and Office365
- Windows Operating Systems
- Smartphone technologies experience - MDM,
- SharePoint experience
- Basic networking - TCP, IP
- Basic knowledge of V-Lan is desirable.
- Basic Cyber Security knowledge is desirable.
- Starting salary between £18,000 to £25,500
- 30 days annual leave (rising to 35 after 5 years employment)
- Health assured employment programme
- Free reciprocal's + discounts.
- Qualifications paid for by the company + internal training.
You will need to hit the ground running as the role can be very hands-on at times but with elements of remote support, troubleshooting and investigation. The company are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and motivated person to join a fun + interesting place to work!
For further details and to apply, please send your up to date CV to rory.kelly @ circlerecruitment.com or for a confidential chat or 0161 877 9200.
Technician - Office365 - Active Directory - 1st line - 2nd line - Windows - OS - Sharepoint - Networking - Security - AV - Audio - Visual - MDM
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.