IT Trainer - Law Firm - Southampton - £45,000
My client, a leading law firm is currently looking for a Legal IT Trainer to join an expanding IT team in Southampton.
The IT Trainer will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of training programs. They are looking for a Legal IT Trainer with at least 18 months of experience in the delivery of classroom-based and desk-side IT training ideally within a law firm
This person should be an excellent communicator who can adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment. As an IT Trainer, you will be able to deliver training for end-users across the firm.
The successful IT Trainer will have:
- A very good training knowledge of Microsoft 365 / Office 2016 (Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, Access),
- Broad technical understanding of Legal IT software systems and services including time recording and document management systems, Intapp, 3E, MatterSphere, iManage etc
- Working with case management systems
- IT Training qualification or appropriate accreditation desirable
From a Training perspective, this includes new joiner induction training and existing user training to improve skills. Systems include:
- Microsoft Office (word, outlook, PowerPoint, Excel etc)
- Practice/Case Management systems - Thomson Reuters 3E and MatterSphere preferred
- Time recording systems: Intapp Time
- Digital dictation: BigHand
- Document management system: iManage
The role would suit an experienced IT Trainer with a good understanding of working within the legal sector as well as the ability to adapt to a demanding environment. Any experience of digital dictation would be an advantage, but not essential. However, you will be expected to learn and quickly become confident enough to train on it.
- Providing effective IT Training courses to all staff, including classroom-based, one to one training, deskside coaching, presentations, floor walking, webinars and e-learning.
- Working with other IT staff, to provide 'how-to' support for Microsoft Office suite applications & Legal Applications such as LexisNexis VisualFiles, Bighand, iManage, Elite 3e etc.
- Create course materials exercises and other accompanying courseware; write and update existing material where appropriate to the agreed standards.
- Provide training consultation and deliver solutions on the training element on some internal projects to launch new software effectively into the business.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
For further details and to apply, please send your CV over by pressing the apply now button. Alternatively, please feel free to contact me in confidence: email@example.com
Key skills - IT Trainer, Training analyst, systems training, MS Office, document management, Southampton
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.