IT Systems Administrator - South Croydon/Crawley - Up to £40,000 per annum + benefits
The IT Systems Administrator be joining a team of 7 (rising to 11 in September) and will provide senior technical support within the Team, staff and students. The successful candidate will administer and co-manage IT systems, primarily in a Microsoft Windows Active Directory, Microsoft 365 & Google Workspace environment. The position is primarily based in Purley, with the occasional need for travel to Selsdon and Crawley.
You will be required to assist the Director of IT in developing and managing IT systems across the Trust, supporting the delivery of exceptional learning and provide high quality systems to support the Management Information & Data Teams. All while ensuring IT systems are secure, well maintained and robust.
Key Skills the IT Systems Administrator will have:
- 3rd Line experience
- Fully proficient with Active Directory/Office365
- Extensive knowledge on Group Policy, DHCP, DNS
- Great working knowledge of SCCM
- Excellent experience maintaining servers + networks.
- Hands on experience with Azure, Intune
- Hyper-V hypervisor management experience
- Driving license is desirable.
The company as well as the starting salary will offer great work life balance:
- Up to £40,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday (not including holidays)
- Entitled to Sick Pay
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free use of Fitness Suite
- Other fitness and wellbeing activities, e.g. Staff Football, Yoga, Spin, Staff Choir
- Free Flu Vaccination available
- Staff Diner (hot and cold meals every day)
Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review or please send across your CV to rory.kelly @ circlerecruitment.com
Active Directory - Office365 - Group Policy - DHCP - SCCM - Networking - Servers - Systems - Azure - Intune - Hyper-V - Virtualisation - VMWare - IT - 3rd Line - 2nd Line - Infrastructure
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.