IT Engineer - Peterborough - Microsoft Gold Partner - £30K (DOE)
Are you a tech-savvy problem solver with a passion for customer service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced IT environment?
An MSP is seeking a dynamic IT Engineer to join their exceptional team in Peterborough. After probation you have the opportunity to work twice a week from home.
As a IT Engineer, you will be responsible for resolving technical queries, troubleshooting and diagnosing user issues, liaising with vendors, and offering proactive advice to users. You will also be expected to provide technical support to all internal departments and answer any related triages.
The IT Engineer should be comfortable using Office 365, Windows 10 server and Active Directory as well as basic network technologies. The IT Helpdesk Engineer should be customer focused, have excellent communication, be self-motivated, have problem-solving skills and be hungry to learn new technologies.
Key Skills the IT Engineer will have:
- At least 12 months IT helpdesk support experience
- Fully proficient with Windows Servers
- Good knowledge of Office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and network and cloud technologies
- Ability to complete installations of firewalls, Printers, Laptops and PC's
- Starting salary between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- A discretionary bonus at the end of the year
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Option to sell back 5 days holiday
- Regular social events (E.g Themed office days and bi-annual parties)
- Maternity/Paternity pay
- Free Parking.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with a fluid team, implement the brand new system and equipment in the office and create your own development path.
If you think you have the skills and experience to be a successful IT Helpdesk Engineer, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Apply now to Gianluca @ circlrecruitment (dot) com to join our client's dynamic and friendly team.
IT Helpdesk - 1st line Engineer - 1st Line - Helpdesk Engineer - IT Technician - Office365 - Windows - IT Support - Installation - Active Directory - Network - Firewall - Helpdesk Support - Azure - Cloud
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.