IT Support Engineer - St Albans - Up to £28,000 per annum + bens
A Technology Services Provider is looking for an IT Support Engineer to work as part of the IT Support Team. You will be responsible for ensuring the continuous, safe, and efficient operation of the customer's IT Estate and helping to manage the IT Support Team. You will be involved working with SMEs, IT Consultants and Customer End-Users as well as monitoring and managing the day-to-day performance and activities of the internal IT infrastructure. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress with a company and take on more responsibility - you will also have the chance to gain certifications funded by the company!
Key Skills the IT Support Engineer will have:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge with Windows Servers.
- Fully proficient with Office 365 - full suite.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Fantastic customer service.
- Great experience with Microsoft applications - Excel.
- Team lead/management experience is beneficial.
The company as well as the starting salary will offer great work life balance,
- Starting salary between £25,000-£28,000
- 28 days of paid holidays including bank holidays.
- Performance related salary increases
- Funding of certification programs which benefit the company from time to time.
- You will also be eligible for certain training programs and boot camps with the company's OEM Partners like DELL, CISCO Meraki, Microsoft, SOC teams etc
Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review or please send across your CV to rory.kelly @ circlerecruitment.com
IT Support - 2nd Line IT Support - Windows - Exchange - Network - Active Directory - Office 365 - Helpdesk Support - Network - Security - MS Windows Server
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.