IT Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line - Liverpool
Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line IT Support Analyst with strong experience in an IT helpdesk or support role, is required by a leading company in central Liverpool.
In this role you will be the first line of support for IT issues across the firm, using your technical expertise to troubleshoot and resolve employee issues in a timely manner and contribute to the team by providing an excellent IT support service.
- 12 months experience in a similar 1st line IT support role
- Working with helpdesk software, MS Office 365 & Windows 10
- Excellent understanding of various systems and a passion for learning about new and upcoming technology and software
- Ability to find solutions and assist staff at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deliver on deadlines
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and a team player
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Helpdesk / Telephone Support
- Building and deploying laptop clones
- Installing basic laptop components
- Provide basic Microsoft Office 365 support
- Escalate and manage 2nd and 3rd-line support tickets
- Carry our basic Active Directory tasks
- Able to support users remotely and on-premises
- Create user profiles
- Roll out software centrally and manually
- Offer user laptop health checks
- Managing all tasks via the helpdesk system
- Review ticket trends with the line manager
- Support team and firm with ad-hoc IT tasks
My client is a leading professional services company, employing over 800 people. They are looking for the right candidate to grow into this role and progress into a 2nd line role in the future.
They are looking to pay a starting salary of £23,000 - £25,000 + benefits. To apply press apply now or send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Keywords - Service Desk / Helpdesk / IT Support / 1st Line / Liverpool
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.