IT Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line - Birmingham - Law Firm
IT Service Desk Analyst with strong 1st line IT support & Microsoft 365 experience is required by a leading law firm based in Birmingham. For this role, they will offer hybrid working, so the ability to work from home if needed. It's a new role due to growth, with a clear progression to a 2nd line level in the future
- Excellent 1st IT helpdesk/service desk experience in Windows 10 and MS Office 365.
- Administration of Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange
- Good 1st line IT support experience in Desktop and Laptop PC hardware
- Any experience in supporting legal systems such as Big Hand, case management systems, document management systems, digital dictation systems etc would be a bonus
- Basic networking experience - patching, knowledge of DNS/DHCP, WAN, etc
- Some experience with VMware Horizon View or other VDI technologies such as Cloud, Hyper-V or Citrix
This is an excellent IT Service Desk Support role, for a leading law firm. The role is varied and there are a lot going on there at the moment due to expansion. My client does invest in their employees. Work-life balance & remote working has always been high on their agenda, something they have offered for years. Duties in the role include:
- Providing 1st line support to the 600+ user base via the Service Desk. Managing the life cycle of support requests through to resolution.
- IT support on a 1st line level to include Laptops, iPhones and Desktops.
- Participate in IT projects as and when required, with exposure to some 2nd line support work in the future
- Process all IT-related aspects of Personnel Change including new starters
- Escalate calls to the 2nd and 3rd line IT teams when required
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £27,000 - £32,000 + private healthcare + excellent pension.
To apply, press apply now or email matthew.leach @ ciclerecruitment.com
Alternatively, call me on the office number 0161 877 9200 for more details
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.