1st Line IT Support Analyst with 12+ months experience in a Service Desk role is required by a leading professional services firm in Liverpool.
Joining a growing IT team as a Service Desk Analyst, you will use your technical expertise to resolve 1st line IT issues for employees in a timely manner, and contribute to the team in providing an excellent IT support service.
- 12 months experience in a similar Service Desk/1st line IT support role
- Working with Service Desk/Helpdesk software, MS Office, 365 & Active Directory
- Excellent understanding of various systems and a passion to learn about new and upcoming technology and software
- Ability to find solutions and assist staff at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deliver on deadlines
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and a team player
- Supporting users on a busy Service Desk
- Building and deploying laptop clones
- Installing basic laptop components
- Provide basic Microsoft Office 365 support
- Escalate and manage 2nd and 3rd line support tickets
- Carry out basic Active Directory tasks
- Able to support users remotely and on-premises
- Create user profiles
- Roll out software centrally and manually
- Offer user laptop health checks
- Managing all tasks via helpdesk system
- Review ticket trends with line manager
- Support team and firm with adhoc IT tasks
My client is a leading professional services company, employing over 500 people. They are looking for the right candidate to grow in this role, and progress into a 2nd line position after 12 months, or move into a different area within IT if desired.
They are looking to pay a starting salary of up to £25,000 + Benefits + Flexible Hours + Hybrid Working (3 days in office)
Click 'apply' now or send your current CV to - Ellie . Lewis @ circlerecruitment . com
Also, please feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
Keywords: Service Desk / Helpdesk / IT / Support / Office 365 / 1st line / Liverpool
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.