IT Security Architect - Home Working - Greenfield Opportunity
IT Security Architect with excellent security architecture, cloud infrastructure/cloud security (ideally Azure), cyber security and pentest is required by a global company based in London. This role can be mostly remote, with only 1 day a month in the central London office, the rest working from home. - It's a true Greenfield opportunity, so build something from scratch and have full autonomy
The role is a brand-new role, so your chance to scope the cyber security across the business and be the subject matter expert. This role will also look at the wider architecture function from a security perspective as well as look at cloud IT infrastructure. This could be a good step up for a Senior IT Security / Cloud Engineer who has done a lot of ownership of security architecture and wants a fully-fledged IT Security Architect role
- Proven experience in cybersecurity architecture
- Ideally have worked at an Enterprise level of at least 500+ users (larger would be even better
- Experience designing and implementing security solutions for cloud-native workloads on Azure.
- Experience with Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, and other Azure security services would be a bonus
- Ideally some knowledge of industry standards such as NIST, ISO 27001, and SOC 2.
If you have any IT security or cloud qualifications in CISSP, Security+, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, or similar, Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Azure Security Engineer Associate, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator or similar, Azure AZ-300, AZ-301, AZ-900 or similar, CLSSP then this would be a bonus
- Design and implement security solutions for workloads hosted in Azure and On-Premise.
- Shape the overall cyber security architecture which is very much Greenfield
- Develop and maintain Cloud Security Policies
- Conduct security assessments and audits.
- Be the IT Security subject matter expert across the business
- Provide guidance on security best practices for Azure.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Provide technical assurance across IT-led projects, including technical design documentation and owning Cybersecurity standards and documentation.
- Internally tooling and vulnerability management
- Support and contribute to the Cloud Centre of Excellence and act as the technical design authority from a Cybersecurity perspective.
- Work closely with the Product Security and Cybersecurity Analysts to assess and manage technical vulnerabilities in both Digital Products and Infrastructure.
- Consult with IT and support staff to ensure that security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration of new products and services.
- Look at new security technology and what should be implemented
This role sits as part of a large IT team, with an established but growing internal IT security team
This role is key for them to get right, and you will be given full autonomy in the role. They are offering a starting salary of between £75,000 - £80,000 + £5,000 Cash allowance (so £85,000 in total) + Excellent Pension + Healthcare + Homeworking.
To apply please press apply now or send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Keywords: IT Security Architect - security architecture - cloud infrastructure - cloud security - Azure - cyber security - pentest - Remote working - London - Manchester - Leeds - Birmingham - Bristol - UK Wide
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.