IT Project Manager - Liverpool - Brand New role!! - Exclusive to Circle
Are you an experienced IT Project Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to showcase your skills and lead cutting-edge IT projects? We have an exciting new role based in Liverpool for a talented IT Project Manager to join their team to work on a range of IT projects, including IT Infrastructure projects and some within software delivery
This role will allow you to take charge of ground-breaking IT projects and implement new technology & systems. They need somebody who is a true IT PM with IT delivery experience, managing internal needs and implementing new technology and integrating with current IT systems. It will be 2 days in the Liverpool office and the rest working from home.
- Proven experience as an IT Project Manager, successfully delivering complex IT projects, ideally around IT infrastructure
- Solid knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
- An understanding of various parts of IT including IT infrastructure, telecommunications such as telephony systems and their implementation processes and Software delivery would be great.
As an IT Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in managing and delivering & upgrading a new IT System implementation project that is state of the art. This project aims to revolutionise their IT infrastructure, the software packages they use, and telecommunication systems and enhance operational efficiency. You will collaborate closely with stakeholders from various departments, technical teams, and vendors to ensure successful project delivery within the defined timeline and budget.
As the IT Project Manager you need to have an understanding of what the need is, what are they trying to look at, and what the future is.
- Lead the end-to-end project management process for the implementation of new IT systems.
- Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Develop a comprehensive project plan, including timelines, resource allocation, and risk management strategies.
- Monitor project progress and ensure adherence to milestones and deadlines.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks, issues, and dependencies that may impact project success.
- Foster effective communication and collaboration between cross-functional teams.
- Manage project budgets, expenses, and resource allocation efficiently.
- Provide regular status updates and reports to senior management.
If you are a proactive and results-driven IT Project Manager, eager to make a difference in a transformative project, I would love to hear from you!
The role is flexible in terms of remote working with 2 office days required a week and looking to pay a salary of up to £55,000
For further details and to apply, please apply now, get in touch on 0161 877 9200 or send your CV to matthew.leach @ Circlerecruitment.com
Key skills - IT Project Manager / IT Infrastructure / Software Delivery / Networking / Liverpool
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.