IT Infrastructure Engineer | Cardiff | Hybrid | Up to £45,000
IT Infrastructure Engineer with excellent experience in cloud technologies (either Azure or AWS), MS Server, and network infrastructure, is required by a leading firm based Cardiff.
You will work alongside skilled engineers to deliver service to users across the firm. As well as troubleshooting issues, you will also be working with the team to develop the firm's systems and networks.
Skills and experience:
- Strong 3rd line IT support, acting as a point of escalation for complex issues
- Expertise in Microsoft Server
- Excellent experience with Virtualisation
- Experience supporting cloud-based solutions, either Azure or AWS
- Experience working with backup software - ideally Veeam
- Networking knowledge around areas including patching and SAN, etc.
- Managing and contributing to technical documentation
The client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £40,000 - £45,000 + hybrid working + benefits.
Click 'apply now' or send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Feel welcome to get in touch for more information, you can also add me on LinkedIn.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.