IT Infrastructure Administrator - Wakefield
A nationally recognised Engineering company with multiple sites across the UK and now looking for an IT Infrastructure Administrator to join their team and the key aspects of the business on a variety of projects.
This is a great opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Administrator looking for a hybrid role involving project work and to put your stamp on large scale innovations across the organisation.
You will be working on key projects across infrastructure, networking supporting, required to be hands-on in a wide range of IT operational support tasks. This position will be based out of their Wakefield office, with an IT department of 10 spread across 3 offices.
My client is looking for the IT Infrastructure Administrator to have skills in the following areas:
- Windows Server administration
- Windows 10 OS
- Strong support of Office 365
- Active Directory administration
- Hands on with computer networks (LAN/WAN, TCP/IP) and network administration
- Group Policy (DNS/DHCP)
- Experience with Endpoint hardware and software
- Hardware - HP workstations and laptops
- Software asset management: procuring new licences and maintenance
- Security and Compliance: Cyber Security awareness. Experience with antimalware, Spam filtering URL filtering (Desirable)
As one of the leading Engineering consultancies in UK, you will providing supporting over 600 users and joining a close-knit IT department of 10. Due to the structure of the department, you will not be pigeon-holed or ring-fenced and access to a bespoke career path to achieve development and to work your way up the career ladder.
Company benefits package include:
- Starting salary up to £40,000 dependent upon experience
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Buy & Sell holiday schemes
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working option, hybrid working
- Standard hours 9am-5:30pm
For further details and to apply, please send your up to date CV to Gianluca.sammartano @ circlerecruitment.com for a confidential chat.
Key Words: IT Support, Windows IT Infrastructure, Active Directory, Office 365, hardware, software, security networking, technical support, service desk, IT administrator, Wakefield, Leeds, West Yorkshire, Bradford, Pontefract, Normanton, Barnsley, Rotherham
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.