IT Change Manager - Manchester - Hybrid
Key Skills - Change manager, ITIL, Project Change
This is a brand-new opportunity to join a major UK brand based in Manchester, offering hybrid working of 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
As the IT Change Manager, your primary responsibility is to enhance and streamline IT Business Change processes. You'll oversee the operational aspects of planning, scheduling, and deploying software releases for broader business technology platforms and applications.
You shall collaborate with IT and business stakeholders to ensure releases, upgrades, and projects meet quality standards and minimize disruption. In this team-lead role, you'll actively manage change, follow-up, and drive service improvement. Provide guidance and support to the wider IT team, contributing to the business' modernisation efforts.
Ideal for a proactive Change Manager comfortable establishing and integrating new work methods across diverse stakeholders, with the opportunity to shape the change management framework, processes, and procedures.
- Refine and deliver change management policies
- Operational management of Change Control Process
- Align risk control for business service availability, performance, security, and compliance
- Produce a forward schedule of change, considering potential business impact
- Champion adherence to Change Control policies, ensuring compliance for audit purposes
- Facilitate Change Advisory Board meetings
- Identify and propose improvements to the change control process
- Establish and chair the IT Change Management Working Group
- Provide direction and advice to your team for process improvements
We are ideally looking for a Change Manager with good ITIL and ITSM knowledge, has the ability to deal with stakeholders and influence them, with previous successes in a similar role.
For further details and to apply, please send your CV to jon.brass @ circlerecruitment .com
IT Change Manager - Manchester - Hybrid Change manager, ITIL, Project Change
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.