IT Business Analyst - Software - Hybrid working
An IT Business Analyst with experience of working as a BA within SDLC in a Software engineering / Software delivery team is required by a leading law firm. This role is based in Leeds, but only 1 -2 days a week in the office, the rest at home
- At least 5+ years as a Business Analyst within the software development life cycle
- Ability to create user stories and feed this into the software engineers
- Be able to bring different areas of the business together, gather requirements and create the most viable technical solutions
- Be a critical thinker and challenge the norm
- Excellent Stakeholder management experience
- Waterfall and Agile experience
- Need to have worked in the software team, software development life cycle
- Dig for information, and stakeholder management and find what is the best solution
- Have to be accountable and be able to improve the BA process,
- Need to be able to look for improvements, be more efficient and streamlined in terms of software and applications
- Work on the project from inception
This is an exciting Business Analyst role in which you will be road-mapping new projects for the rest of 2022 and 2023. 25 people in IT and 4 people in the newly formed project team
It's important that you can communicate well with business stakeholders to find out what they want, be a critical thinker to draw that information from them and not be afraid to push back or give your own ideas.
They are looking to pay a starting salary of between £45,000 - £55,000 + Excellent Benefits. To apply press apply now or send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com. Feel free to contact me on LinkedIn or call on 0161 877 9200 for any more details also.
Keywords: Business Analyst - Analysis - Legal - Law - Software - Leeds
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.